Leeds Digital Careers Fair is returning to the First Direct Arena this September
On 26th September, the venue will be packed with digital organisations showcasing the jobs and career opportunities available in Leeds and across West Yorkshire.
Over 50 organisations are expected to attend, including xDesign ,Leeds City College, Cognizant, British Library and BAE Systems – all sponsors of this year’s event!
The event will take place during Leeds Digital Festival and will be a key careers and recruitment event for the digital sector, showcasing the wide range of digital and tech careers which Leeds has to offer.
In addition to having access to some of the north’s biggest digital employers, attendees can also speak to a range of training providers offering courses such as T-levels, apprenticeships, boot camps and degree courses. Whatever age, academic level or background, Leeds Digital Careers Fair aims to inspire and inform all visitors about the range of digital career opportunities available to them.
The event is free to attend but you must book a ticket;
What you can expect from the event;
- The opportunity to explore digital career pathways and jobs in Leeds
- The chance to speak to a range of training providers who offer digital courses including t-levels, apprenticeships, bootcamps and degree courses
- Meet a wide range of digital employers face to face who will be showcasing diverse digital employment opportunities available across the city
- The opportunity to attend interesting speaker sessions running throughout the day and learn about digital careers and pathways
- An interactive and demonstration zone so that you can get can hands on with digital technology from some of our key exhibitors
Leeds has the fastest growing digital sector outside of London and the careers available are diverse, accessible and flexible.Digital roles run throughout every business regardless of if they are front facing digital or not.
If you are new to tech and digital, considering tech, returning to tech or just curious about what the hype is about tech and digital then come along and hear about how you may already have the relevant and transferable skills to be part of Leeds tech and digital eco system.