Children and young people express their views, feel heard and are involved in decisions that affect their lives.
Read our updates…
Youth Parliament’s visit to the House of Commons
Youth Voice Takeover!
Make Your Mark Ballot 2024
Youth groups across Leeds
Leeds Children’s Mayor update
Youth Parliament Elections: The Results!
Check out these resources/websites…
The accounts you need to be following
Join the Voice Influence and Change team network
Dates for your calendar
Check out our social media coverage:
Previous blog posts on similar topics:
- Empowering youth voices in healthcare: Join the Leeds Young Research Owls
- Spotlight On: Group Voice and Influence at Leeds Young Carers Engaged, Active, Participating (LEAP)
- In Our Shoes – what it’s really been like for children, young people, and families since Covid-19
- Make Your Move | Benefits of Being Active for Young People
- Spotlight On: Pupil Voice at Carr Manor Community School